InstaDebit, often shortened to iDebit, is a popular alternative payment method mostly used in Canada. It streamlines the procedure for making a payment or deposit using Bank Transfer. So, if you don’t want to use a credit card or bother with the hassle of setting up an eWallet, iDebit is a great option!
Normally, bank transfers take a long time. The bank has to verify all the information at every stage before sending the money. It can take several days, which is a big problem if you just want to deposit some money and start betting on your favourite games. This delay can be avoided by using InstaDebit, which will process the payments much faster.
On top of that, iDebit will add an extra layer of security between the casino and a personal bank account. If somehow, cybercriminals manage to steal financial data from the casino, they will only see the iDebit account info rather than your actual bank account.
Our Top Recommended iDebit Casinos
How to play Casino Games Using iDebit
Register for iDebit Account
To create an iDebit account, visit instadebit.com. Click on the ‘Log In/Sign Up” button and fill out the form with your details.
Choose Casino from Recommended List and Make Deposit
iDebit registration complete – it’s time to take the next step. Select an online casino and make an account. It would be a good idea to choose one of the recommended casinos from the list, as they definitely support iDebit.
Grab the Welcome Bonus and Play on!
At the end of the registration process, you’ll be asked to make a deposit. Use iDebit to make it, then claim your bonuses and start looking for a game to play.
General Information About iDebit Payment System
Details and How iDebit Works
InstaDebit is essentially a shortcut to making bank transfer payments. When you sign up for iDebit and link a bank account to it, iDebit gets the ability to authorize and process transfers on the bank’s behalf. So, processing times are shortened massively and payments are almost instant.
iDebit is also super well-known and trustworthy, so don’t worry about them doing anything shady with your bank account.
Fees and Commissions
iDebit charges a small fee for making a payment to deposit money at a casino. This is a fixed fee of 0.95 GBP. So, we suggest making one or two large deposits at once rather than adding small deposits repeatedly. For cashing out of a casino and receiving money, there are no fees.
Deposit and Withdrawal Time
With InstaDebit, deposits at a casino are made immediately. Withdrawing winnings can take up to 3 days, as per usual. If there is an issue and the funds do not appear where they should be after this time, then players can reach out to both the Casino and iDebit’s customer support.
How to Register at instaDebit
The iDebit registration process is short and sweet. To sign up for it:
- STEP 1: Visit instadebit.com and click on the ‘LOG IN/SIGN UP’ button. Ignore the login screen and instead tap the ‘SIGN UP’ button at the bottom.
- STEP 2: Enter some personal details, such as Name, Email Address, Password and Address.
- STEP 3: InstaDebit requires a linked bank account to function. The last step in registration is to enter the details of that account. Once iDebit has confirmed that the account exists, registration is complete. The last step can take up to 5 business days, so don’t try to create a new iDebit account just before you play.
How to Deposit Money using iDebit
Time needed: 7 minutes.
Depositing money using iDebit is also a straightforward process that takes no time at all. It is even more convenient than using a credit card or normal bank transfer.
- Visit the casino
Log in to the online casino of your choice. Go to the Account Management page.
Find the Account Wallet and the ‘Deposit’ or ‘Add Money’ option.
- Select the amount
Select how much money to add, while keeping your own funds in mind. Be mindful that if you are converting from USD to CAD or vice versa, there will be a small exchange fee.
Select iDebit at checkout. Log in to your account and authorize the payment. Within a few minutes, the deposit amount should appear in the casino wallet.
How to Withdraw Winnings from Casino using iDebit
Withdrawing is a similar process to depositing.
- STEP 1: Log in and go to Account Management.
- STEP 2: Select the ‘Request Withdrawal’ or ‘Cash Out’ option.
- STEP 3: Confirm the amount to withdraw and select the payment method – iDebit.
- STEP 4: Use your iDebit credentials to log in and authorize the payout.
- STEP 5: Wait a few days for the money to be sent. If there’s nothing after 3-4 days, it’s time to contact customer support and straighten out the problem.
Pros and Cons
- Faster than a bank transfer
- Makes bank transfers safer and more secure
- Some casinos offer bonuses for using iDebit payment
- Only available to Canadian players
- Only supports two currencies: CAD and USD
Final Thought About Using iDebit at Online Casinos
iDebit’s main downside is simply the fact that it is not available outside Canada. This is quite disappointing since iDebit is an excellent payment method in general. It is supported by a lot of online casinos and has lower fees compared to other electronic payment methods. It provides more security and is also extremely easy to use, making it an all-around great way to pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a small fixed fee of CA$1.95 for making transactions. As this fee is fixed, players can make large deposits with no issue.
Some online casinos will offer rebates and bonuses. Check our recommended list of casinos for more details!
No. iDebit is an alternative way of carrying out bank transfers. Credit cards or debit cards are not involved.